Start nodes according to different node environments
(1) Common operation
|./coind -datadir=cur help||get help info|
|./coind -datadir=cur getinfo||get node info|
|./coind -datadir=cur listaddr||get address list|
|./coind -datadir=cur getnewaddress||create new address|
(2）Transfer WICC tokens to address from testnet Refer to Get WICC tool
Note: addresses can receive WICC before registration, but it must be registered if you want to transfer WICC to others.
(3) Register account Refer to RPC-JSON Account API of registeraccounttx method to register address.
(4) Refer to listaddr to check the address be registered and wait at least 1 minute.
Note: if the value of regid not empty like
18247-1means registered successful otherwise means registered failed
(5) Use the method sendtoaddress to transfer after the address is registered.
(6) Use the method listaddr to check the balance of sender has been reduced.
(7) Use the method getaccountinfo to check the balance of the destination address.
|main||data from mainnet|
|testnet||data from testnet|
|peer.dat||nodes connections info|
|wallet.dat||wallet data include public and private key|
|blocks||block data Folder|
|syncdata||block synchronization data|
|database||will be deleted after the node running|
|./coind -datadir=cur||Configuration file in current directory|
|./coind -datadir=.||Configuration file in current directory|
|./coind -datadir=/opt/wicc||Configuration file in directory /opt/wicc|
|./coind||Configuration file in current user directory:~/.WaykiChain|
./coind -datadir=cur //correct command ./coind -datadir =cur //error command
- Deploy the testnet node and synchronize to the latest block height.
Verification: Open the whitelist only for the trainer's ip address, for the trainer to check the
getinfo method of the Json Rpc method;
- Complete the testnet operation process
Verification: Send 1.2 WICC(testnet) to the trainer's account address;